Support services policy
Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Policy shall have the meanings attributed to them in the Outfit User Agreement.
Hours of Support
Standard: 9.00am – 5.00pm, AEST (GMT + 10).
Level 1 Support Services
- Level 1 support provides basic support and troubleshooting, and escalating to Level 2 when needed.
- Outfit users can access support content at http://outfit.io/support/ via the Subscription Services (in-app support) at any time.
- Support tickets can be logged by all users via the web, email or phone:
- Web: Via the Subscription Services;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Phone: +617 3014 0355.
Level 2 Support Services
- Level 2 Support provides account management, User onboarding & training, template design & quality assurance and Subscription Services services.
- Level 2 Support services hours will be logged and, upon request, reported to the customer representative on a monthly basis.
Target Response Times
- Level 1 Support (frontline support for basic User issues) requests within twelve (12) hours.
- Level 2 Support (technical support not requiring back-end expertise) requests within two (2) business days.
Target Application Availability
- We endeavor (but do not guarantee) to keep the Subscription Services online 24x7x365 with an uptime of 99.95%, including during deployment of bug fixes and new features. However, in rare circumstances, we may need to take our applications down for upgrades, maintenance and updates. Whenever possible we will provide advance warning of downtime.
Please refer to our Backup Policy here.
Our target is to proactively monitor the availability of our Subscription Services 24 x 7 x 365.