Rails / React Full-stack Engineer
We’ve built a team of smart, energetic and passionate technologists who genuinely love that their work is exciting, innovative and most importantly worthwhile. Outfit is a cloud-based platform that optimises the production of digital and print marketing materials with flexible, constraints-based templates. Outfit’s clients include the biggest open source software company in the world, Australia’s leading universities and international and local design and creative studios.
Thanks to a cool stack of technologies such as React, Rails, Swift and Docker with micro-services and serverless architectures, we are tackling some of the most challenging problems in digital marketing environment.
Skills & Requirements
- Have a good product mindset
- Be interested and pro-active in doing things that make a difference.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (both in code and with a team)
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non technical team members and clients
- Understands and prefers test-driven development
- Ruby and Rails
- Know-how with Immutable.js and Redux is a BIG plus
- Competitive compensation
- Company laptop
- Extra day holiday for each year you’ve worked with us
- Birthdays off - YOLO (You Only Live Once)
- Beautiful, creative office right in South Brisbane
- Book budget
- Monthly hack and open source days
- Actively contribute to the technical production direction
- Coffee and beer on the house!
- Huge autonomy and flexibility.
- You’ll have 20 instant new buddies - we all get along real well and love it here
Excited? What are you waiting for - show us what you’ve got!