Business Development Manager
Outfit is a cloud-based platform that optimises the production of digital and print marketing materials with flexible, constraints-based templates; Ensuring our clients stay on brand. With few competitors in this space, Outfit has an opportunity to be the leader in changing marketing processes for the better. Outfit’s clients include the biggest open source software company in the world, Australia’s leading universities and international and local creative design studios. We’ve built a team of smart, energetic and passionate technologists who genuinely love their work.
We are currently looking for a motivated appointment setter to introduce us to potential clients, articulate the business benefits of Outfit and rank and prioritise sales opportunities.
You are a high achiever. You have a passion for innovative software that can change the world. You are ambitious and you know that your work ethic, coupled with a great product is a recipe for success.
Attitude and drive will be very important but the following will also help:
- Knowledge of the business environment related to digital marketing solutions and how Outfit makes a real difference
- Experience in enterprise software sales especially SaaS sales
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships, via phone, web and face to face
- Ability to overcome common objections and think creatively about solutions
- Ability to propose and close business with clients
- Ability to measure and report effectively on your activities
- Experience with Salesforce (ideally) or another CRM
- Understanding of advertising agencies, brand or marketing departments or sales for enterprise software companies and the problems they face
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment