Outfit Account Manager
About the opportunity
We are looking for a driven and passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients.
You will be responsible for developing and nurturing long-term relationships with your assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our software solutions in accordance with our customers needs.
- You are an energetic and keen marketer with a passion for ensuring marketing materials are produced on time, on budget and most importantly, on brand
- You are friendly and personable and appreciate the importance of building strong relationships with your co-workers and clients
- You love innovative technology and get excited about using technology to solve and streamline business challenges
- You’ll be as committed to technical excellence as the rest of the team
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Effectively ‘on board’ clients onto our marketing platform and have the technological knowledge to be able to help troubleshoot any questions they may have
- Run training sessions for how to use our platform (both online and face-to-face)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives whilst also managing internal budgets
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics using our project management software, Trigger
- Identify and grow opportunities through collaboration with sales and marketing teams
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency or marketing role
- Passion for delivering fantastic customer service
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- A solid understanding of the marketing production process for print and online marketing materials
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Tertiary education degree or equivalent in business, marketing, advertising, PR, commerce or economics.
We’ve built a team of smart, energetic and passionate technologists who genuinely love that their work is exciting, innovative and most importantly worthwhile. Outfit is a cloud-based platform that optimises the production of digital and print marketing materials with flexible, constraints-based templates; keeping you on brand. Outfit’s - clients include the biggest open source software company in the world, Australia’s leading universities and International and local design and creative studios.