VP of Customer Success
- You have 5+ years experience in Customer Success in Enterprise SaaS.
- You have experience managing a high performing team.
- You have tertiary education degree or equivalent in business, marketing, advertising, PR, commerce or economics.
- Experience in marketing, design or agency is a plus.
- Most importantly, you’re passionate about seeing customers meet or exceed their goals, above all else.
- Devise and execute the overall vision and strategic plan for the customer experience.
- Be an expert on SaaS industry trends and best practices, ensuring Outfit maintains a competitive advantage for customer service.
- Inspire, motivate and challenge Customer Success Managers and Customer Support officers to maximise individual strengths and interests, and create alignment with organisational goals.
- Take ownership of escalated issues with speed and urgency, utilising resources across the company as appropriate.
- Create trusting and long-lasting relationships and partnerships between enterprise businesses and the Outfit team.
- Understand customer’s strategic brand and marketing goals and make strategic and tactical recommendations based upon Outfit’s product and services.
- Optimise the customer journey from implementation, adoption, account management, through to contract renewal, while maintaining the personal touch Outfit is known for.
- Be the voice of the customer, gathering feedback, getting to the heart of the problem and providing input to product, marketing, and sales initiatives.
- Contribute to organisational growth through renewals and retention.
Develop strategies to meet customer expansion and retention metrics, including but not limited to:
- ARR Expansion
- LTV (Lifetime value)
- Time to Value
- CRC (Client retention costs)
- Client Health Score
- Customer Referrals & Advocacy