Sales Development Representative
About the opportunity
Salary: $70k - $80k
We are growing our experienced and driven sales team across our primary regions, including Australia, North America and the UK and we are looking for an experienced, self-driven and proactive Sales Development Representative.
You will be responsible for outbound prospecting into targeted enterprise accounts to generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth. You will do this by interacting with prospective customers to uncover their business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities in line with Outfit’s sales process and qualification criteria.
You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and energetic atmosphere. Measures of success include Sales Qualified Leads delivered vs. target, and contribution to the sales team.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Enterprise Sales Managers (ESM’s) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Working with Sales Management, disseminate opportunities to appropriate ESM’s, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Outbound prospecting enterprise companies via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities through discovery sessions
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure Qualified Opportunities and revenue objectives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimisation
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Outfit platform, industry trends and competition.
Mandatory qualifications and requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in an SDR role in a SaaS technology sales environment
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise SaaS-based sales with a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Degree qualified - ideally in a related field such as Communications and/or Marketing
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and high levels of tenacity and resilience that have been developed and honed working in competitive sales environments
- Able to demonstrate strong outcomes in previous roles such as meeting and exceeding Sales KPIs e.g. Sales Accepted Leads (SALs)
- Experience in the IT / MarTech software market with excellent industry domain knowledge and networking among middle / senior management to CXO engagement.
- Strong understanding of Marketing, Sales, Creative and SaaS-based technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment.
Outfit is growing fast and we are looking for sales professionals like you to grow with us. We are a venture-backed Brand Management Platform that empowers marketing teams to self create content on-brand, every time at some of the largest brands around the world.
Our client base includes global software companies, large banks and financial institutions, international real estate agencies, leading universities, franchise businesses and more.
We are driven by an energetic team passionate about solving this significant challenge for its customers, in creative and innovative ways.