About the opportunity
Working as part of the company’s Delivery Department, you will be responsible for the scoping, designing, creating, building and delivery of various multimedia assets for the marketing campaigns of enterprise customers.
About the Company
Already well established in the Australian and UK markets, Outfit is a venture-backed Brand Management Platform that empowers enterprise teams to self-create content on-brand and at speed for some of the largest brands around the world.
Outfit delivers remote productivity, marketing leadership visibility and team agility, all while drastically reducing marketing production costs.
Our clients include market leading universities, global software companies, large banks and financial institutions, franchise businesses and more.
The Outfit team is driven to revolutionise marketing production and solve this significant challenge for its customers, in creative and innovative ways.
Your role will require the accurate and efficient production of the following
non-exhaustive list of branded multimedia assets:
- Digital banner design and development
- Video production and automation
- Graphic file content management
- Website and landing page design and development
- Design and development of digital animations
What's in it for you?
At Outfit, we have a strong emphasis on investing back into our people with things like tech talks, book budgets, regular team education, Friday drinks and the odd game of ping pong.
- A competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- We will invest in YOU through our training and ongoing support.
- Opportunity to grow with a global team being led out of Australia.
- Open door policy to learn from world leading product and development teams.
- Fun, inclusive and friendly environment