Front End Designer/Developer
About the opportunity
We are looking to hire a driven and passionate Front End Designer/Developer to join our rapidly growing delivery team.
You will be responsible for producing on-brand Outfit powered collateral for a range of Outfit’s enterprise clients. This will include creating design systems, scoping out development sprints for the delivery team, and developing templates. You will work with the Customer Success team to receive client briefs and propose creative solutions for brand/template-based problems and diagnosing efficiencies and improvements to existing client work.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a range of client projects. This will include setting and meeting deadlines and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
This position reports to the Customer Delivery Manager who manages the Delivery Team.
- You are a forward-thinking designer/developer with a passion for web/app design, user experience and how these disciplines co-exist
- You have a passing knowledge about design patterns, brand style guides and print design.
- You recognise the importance of CSS within the development cycle.
- You have an interest in web technology and creating elegant solutions.
- You understand the status quo of development and graphic design.
- You are a customer-first problem solver and are always thinking about how you can improve your work.
- You are friendly and personable
- Produce quality, in-depth template scopes for both clients and auxiliary Outfit teams.
- Create quality HTML/CSS/JS solutions to improve and maintain the Template Utilities Library (bonus if you know some React!).
- Actively contribute and provide feedback in UI/UX design discussions
- Liaise with CS, Delivery Team and other cross functional teams on the template feedback and development process.
- Develop and maintain customer design systems via a combination of client research, testing and investigation at all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Taking existing client brand guidelines and codifying these into usable patterns and functions for the web.
Outfit is a cloud-based platform that optimises the production of digital and print marketing materials with flexible, constraints-based templates. Outfit's client base includes multiple global-scale software companies, large scale real estate agencies, leading universities and international and local creative studios.
Outfit is backed by a team of smart, energetic and passionate technologists who genuinely love that their work is exciting, innovative and most importantly, game-changing for their clients.
Thanks to a team driven by process and customer empathy, we are tackling some of the most challenging problems in the digital marketing environment.
At Outfit, our team is our family and we place a huge emphasis on investing back into our people with things like Friday beers, tech talks, book budgets, regular team education and the odd game of ping pong.