Enterprise Sales Development Representative
About the opportunity
We are expanding our sales team across our primary regions, including Australia, North America and the UK and we are looking for an experienced, self-driven and proactive Enterprise Sales Development Representative.
You will be a major driver to Outfit’s growth, identifying key verticals to target, and coming up with out-of-the-box ideas to bring in new business. You will do this by interacting with prospective customers to uncover their business challenges and identifying relevant new business opportunities in line with Outfit’s sales process and qualification criteria.
You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and energetic atmosphere. Measures of success include Sales Qualified Leads delivered vs. target, and contribution to the sales team.
At Outfit, we are on a mission to Build Brands Better; optimising the content creation process for enterprises of all shapes and sizes, opening the tap for creative juices to flow, and ensuring anyone and everyone can easily self-create on brand marketing materials without needing a design background.
We have built a dynamic brand templating platform that stimulates customers’ creativity and supports marketing empowerment, resulting in us becoming a highly trusted business and industry leader.
With two rounds of funding under our belt we plan to transform the creative marketing landscape globally, we are on an exciting journey driven by an energetic team passionate about solving the challenges brought upon by off-brand marketing production in unique and inventive ways.
- You have experience in an SDR role and can tackle different methods of outbound prospecting (phone calls, emails, video etc.)
- You are a proven go-getter, resilient and adaptable with excellent time management
- You are highly organised with the ability to quickly work across multiple technology platforms
- You have a consultative sales approach, both in email writing and over the phone
- You are a team player but also comfortable working independently
- You have a desire to continue learning, improving and growing
- We understand “imposter syndrome” may make you feel you’re not the right fit however, we’re really keen to meet with you even if you haven’t got “all” of our listed criteria
Kudos if you have...
- 1+ year lead generation and/or inside sales experience in a SaaS technology company
- Experience with ZoomInfo, Outreach.io
- Undergraduate degree - ideally in a related field such as Communications and/or Marketing
- Strong understanding of Marketing, Sales, Creative and SaaS-based technology.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- You have experience at a growth-stage B2B SaaS company.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Enterprise Sales Managers (ESM’s) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Working with Sales Management, disseminate opportunities to appropriate ESM’s, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Outbound prospecting enterprise companies via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure Qualified Opportunities and revenue objectives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimisation
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Outfit platform, industry trends and competition
What's in it for you?
At Outfit, we have a strong emphasis on investing back into our people with things like tech talks, book budgets, regular team education, Friday drinks and the odd game of ping pong/Mario Kart competitions, arcade afternoons and even gala balls!
- A competitive base salary and commission structure
- Flexible work environment (Opportunity to work from home or in our recently refurbished Brisbane HQ)
- We will invest in YOU through our training and ongoing support.
- Opportunity to grow with a global team being led out of Australia.
- Open door policy to learn from world leading product and development teams.
- Fun, inclusive and friendly environment