Enterprise Account Executive (AU)
About the opportunity
An exceptional opportunity exists for 2 Enterprise Account Executives to continue to grow the business globally.
This is an ideal role for experienced enterprise sales professionals with a proven track record in closing deals, negotiating contracts, strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to develop, present and sell a solution vision to clients. High level competencies in communication and collaboration are also important to the success of the candidate selected for this role.
You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, and be comfortable in a start-up environment with a high degree of trust, autonomy and responsibility.
This position reports to the Director of Sales.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to attract outstanding candidates.
About the Company
Already well established in the Australian and UK markets, Outfit is a venture-backed Brand Management Platform that empowers enterprise teams to self-create content on-brand and at speed for some of the largest brands around the world.
Outfit delivers remote productivity, marketing leadership visibility and team agility, all while drastically reducing marketing production costs.
Our clients include market leading universities, global software companies, large banks and financial institutions, franchise businesses and more.
The Outfit team is driven to revolutionise marketing production and solve this significant challenge for its customers, in creative and innovative ways.
- Strategically drive revenue through the acquisition of large enterprise logos ensuring that quarterly and annual revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Engage with senior managers across enterprise accounts and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges and objectives, to determine alignment with Outfit’s core offering.
- Plan and execute strategic / tactical outreach within Outfit’s ideal customer profile and your target accounts.
- Manage an entire sales cycle drawing on the support you need from within the organisation. Including tasks such as discovery calls, presentations, product demonstrations and contract negotiations.
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process in our CRM, Salesforce.
- Clearly communicate outreach and opportunity progress weekly/monthly/quarterly to key business stakeholders.
- Develop deep product expertise, messaging, positioning and an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Partner cross-functionally to provide feedback from the market and prospects.
- Work closely with Customer Success (CS) to identify and explore upsell opportunities.
- Build and manage successful relationships with internal teams (eg. Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Product).
- Speaking engagements at conferences and industry events.
Mandatory qualifications and requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales, ideally SaaS sales.
- Experience selling into the Marketing function and to senior leadership roles / CXOs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong sales “hunter” mentality.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Salesforce, Slack, sales tools and methodologies.
- Ability to harness data & insights to inform decisions.
- Strong work ethic, personal integrity and motivated by success.
- Highly coachable and open to feedback and self-improvement.
- Willingness to travel.
You will be provided the essential tools of the trade to allow you to transition into the role smoothly and hit the ground running.
What's in it for you?
At Outfit, we have a strong emphasis on investing back into our people with things like tech talks, book budgets, regular team education, Friday drinks and the odd game of ping pong.
- A competitive base salary and commission structure
- Flexible work environment.
- We will invest in YOU through our training and ongoing support.
- Opportunity to grow with a global team being led out of Australia.
- Open door policy to learn from world leading product and development teams.
- Fun, inclusive and friendly environment