About the opportunity
We are currently looking for a motivated Appointment Setter to enhance our Business Development strategy and primarily facilitate introductions and meetings to potential clients across multiple market segments.
You are a high achiever, highly organized and a quick learner You have a passion for innovative solutions that can change entire industries. You are ambitious and now that your work ethic, coupled with a great product is a recipe for success.
- Book face to face meetings or calls for our sales team. Since our solution can be complex and technical, you’ll convince prospective customers to agree to a meeting with a member of our sales team.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling and call backs, providing an overview of Outfit and answering any high level company or product questions that may arise
- Secure sales appointments with identified leads for Business Development
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales and outbound activity, keeping our CRM (Hubspot) up to date.
- Communicate progress against goals
- Prospect for sales via outbound calls to past opportunities or new business lead opportunities.
Success factors for the role
- Excellent communication skills both with internal stakeholders and prospective clients with emphasis on phone skills
- Ability to develop relationships and manage objections encountered during outbound calls.
- Desire to meet and exceed call quotas and ‘booked meetings’ from target lists
- Attention to detail and record keeping, experience with CRM software, ideally Salesforce or Hubspot
- Knowledge of the business environment related to digital marketing solutions and how Outfit makes a real difference
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions including SAAS sales
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships, via phone
- Ability to overcome common objections and think creatively about solutions
- Ability to propose and close business with clients
- Ability to measure and report effectively on your activities
- Experience with Salesforce (ideally) or another CRM
- Understanding of advertising agencies, brand or marketing departments or sales for enterprise software companies and the problems they face
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment
Mandatory qualifications and requirements
- 1-2 Years of experience cold calling and setting appointments
- Experience with Google Docs, email and calendar apps