Outfit is a cloud-based platform that optimises the production of digital and print marketing materials with flexible, constraints-based frameworks; Ensuring our clients stay on brand.
With few competitors in this space, Outfit has an opportunity to be the leader in changing marketing processes for the better. Outfit’s clients include the biggest open source software company in the world, Australia’s leading universities and international and local creative design studios.
We’ve built a team of smart, energetic and passionate technologists who genuinely love their work.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a motivated Appointment Setter to enhance our Business Development strategy and primarily facilitate introductions and meetings to potential clients across multiple market segments.
- Book face to face meetings or calls for our sales team. Since our solution can be complex and technical, you’ll convince prospective customers to agree to a meeting with a member of our sales team.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling and call backs, providing an overview of Outfit and answering any high level company or product questions that may arise
- Secure sales appointments with identified leads for Business Development
- Maintain accurate daily record of sales and outbound activity, keeping our CRM (Hubspot) up to date.
- Communicate progress against goals
- Prospect for sales via outbound calls to past opportunities or new business lead opportunities.
You are a high achiever, highly organized and a quick learner You have a passion for innovative solutions that can change entire industries. You are ambitious and now that your work ethic, coupled with a great product is a recipe for success.
Attitude and drive will be very important but the following will also help:
- Excellent communication skills both with internal stakeholders and prospective clients with emphasis on phone skills
- Ability to develop relationships and manage objections encountered during outbound calls.
- Desire to meet and exceed call quotas and ‘booked meetings’ from target lists
- Attention to detail and record keeping, experience with CRM software, ideally Salesforce or Hubspot
- Knowledge of the business environment related to digital marketing solutions and how Outfit makes a real difference
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions including SAAS sales
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships, via phone
- Ability to overcome common objections and think creatively about solutions
- Ability to propose and close business with clients
- Ability to measure and report effectively on your activities
- Experience with Salesforce (ideally) or another CRM
- Understanding of advertising agencies, brand or marketing departments or sales for enterprise software companies and the problems they face
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- 1-2 Years of experience cold calling and setting appointments
- Experience with Google Docs, email and calendar apps